The iHouse Market is an opportunity to welcome new international students from all over the world to Aggieland! Many students arrive in College Station with little more than a suit case, so the iHouse Market is a time where we can bless these students with furniture and other household items needed for their apartments, for free! Our goal is build long lasting relationships with international students and show the love of Christ with students who have the opportunity to return home and share the Gospel.
We are so thankful for all donations we receive. In order to bless these students in the best way possible, please see a list below of the gently used items we are accepting for the iHouse Market.
ITEMS WE ACCEPT:
- Furniture – most needed items: desks, beds, dressers, couches, chairs (living, dining, desk), dining tables
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Mattresses (please note, we are no longer in need of mattresses)
- Small Appliances – most needed items: microwaves, rice cookers, coffee makers, blenders, toaster ovens
- Dishes/Kitchen Items – sets of four preferred (dishes, cups, utensils)
PLEASE DO NOT DONATE:
- Worn, Stained, or Torn items
- King Sized mattresses
- Bedding, sheets
- Clothes / Shoes
- Home decor
- Large Appliances – washers, dryers, refrigerators
- Computer Equipment – monitors, laptops, printers
- Phones – cellular, cordless, or corded phones
DONATION DROP OFFS:
We have rented a POD to store furniture for the summer and it will located in the parking lot at the A&M Church of Christ. Volunteers will be available on the days and times listed below to help unload.
May Drop Offs:
- Wednesday, May 9, 5 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday, May 19, 9 am – 12 pm
- Friday, May 25, 5 pm – 7 pm
June Drop Offs:
- Saturday, June 23, 9 am – 11 am
- Saturday, June 30, 9 am – 11 am
July Drop Offs:
- Saturday, July 7, 9 am – 11 am
- Saturday, July 21, 9 am – 11 am
August Drop Offs:
- By appointment only – email iHouseaggieland@gmail.com
If you are unable to make one of the drop off dates/times above, please email iHouseaggieland@gmail.com to arrange a time that works with your schedule.